- NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard, 88 key (A0–C8)
- Touch Control
- Four types, Soft (light), medium (standard), hard (heavier), fixed
- Transpose, Fine tuning
- Sound Generation
- Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony
- 184 voices.
German piano and Italian piano: total maximum 120 voices.
Other sounds: total maximum 64 vioices.
- Over 705 sounds, 41 drum kits (including GM compatible sound set)
- Accompaniment part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
Keyboard part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- 280 presets
2 intro, 4 viriations, 2 Fills, 1 count in/break, 2 endings, syncro start/stop, tap tempo
- Music Styles
- Over 64 styles
- Demo Songs
- 21 songs
- Audio Player
- MP3, WAV（44.1kHz, 16bit）
- Record: Real-time recording (Style mode), maximum of 999 songs (approx. 100,000 notes), 12 tracks (4 keyboard parts + 8 auto accompaniment parts), original format (can convert to SMF0)
Playback: Supports song play (playing on the keyboard during song playback), SMF (Standard MIDI File) format 0 or
- Set lists
- 10 banks x 4
- Tempo, beat, volume
- Key Transpose
- C (-12) to C (0) to C (+12)
- 427.5–452.9 Hz
- Foot controller jack
- 6.3 mm (1/4″) phone jack
- AUDIO IN jack
- 3.5 (1/8″) mm stereo mini-phone jack
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jack
- 6.3 mm (1/4″) phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones jack
- 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-phone jack
- USB A port
- TO DEVICE port for connecting, USB flash memory and controllers
- USB B port
- TO HOST port for connecting personal computers
- PEDAL jack
- Damper pedal (included), PU-2 pedal unit (sold separately)
- Speaker System
- 18 W × 2
- 57 mm (2.24”) × 126 mm (4.96”)Elliptical speakers × 2 (bass reflex box type)
- Speaker EQ
- 8 types
- USB MIDI
- Custom LCD with backlighting
- Power supply
- AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption
- 13 W
(W x D x H)
- 1,312 x 336 x 118 mm/51.65″ x 13.23″ x 4.65″ (not including sheet music stand)
1,312 x 336 x 751 mm/51.65″ x 13.23″ x 29.57″ (Height with sheet music stand attached)
- 11.4 kg/25.13 lbs.
- Included items
- AC adapter, sheet music stand, damper pedal
- Accessories(sold separately)
- STB1 dedicated stand, PU-2 three pedals unit (*1), DS-1H damper pedal (*2), EXP-2 foot controller, PS-1 pedal switch, PS-3 pedal switch, SC-B1 soft case
*1: The half pedaling and sostenuto only support German piano and Italian piano sounds.
*2: The half pedaling only support German piano and Italian piano sounds.
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.