- Portable, full-featured metronome provides enhanced rhythm training for every instrumentalist
- The built-in thermometer, humidity detector, and clock provide an easy way to care for the instrument by monitoring conditions inside the case during storage, moving, etc.
- Tempo can be set using traditional Pendulum Steps, Full Steps, or Tap Tempo
- Beat Mode offers from 0 to 9 Beats, plus 5 Patterns to practice any style of music
- Convenient memory backup function recalls the users favorite settings
- Battery-saving auto-power off function
- Available in either Black (HB-1-BK) or White (HB-1-WH)
Thermometer and hygrometer let you keep an eye on your instrument’s condition
Excessive moisture, dryness, and extremes in temperature are major enemies of a musical instrument that can cause damage and can also affect your performance. The first step in keeping your instrument in good condition is to be aware of the temperature and humidity in its storage location. The Humidi-Beat contains a thermometer and hygrometer, allowing you to check these vital statistics at any time. The temperature and humidity are checked at ten-second intervals*, and a warning Lo/Hi indication is displayed if the humidity falls outside the range of 40–60% considered ideal for a musical instrument. The Humidi-Beat is extremely compact, so you can leave it in your instrument’s case, or attach it to the outside of the case, ensuring that you’ll always be aware of your instrument’s environment.
* When the metronome is on.
Set the tempo using Pendulum Steps, Full Steps, or Tap Tempo
The tempo can be set in either of three ways: you can use “Pendulum Step” which lets you increase or decrease the tempo in the same steps found on a mechanical metronome; “Full Step” lets you increment or decrease the tempo in single BPM steps from 30-252; the tempo can also be set by pressing the “Tap Tempo” button at the desired tempo. In the Loud position, the Humidi-Beat’s audio metronome produces a powerful tone that won’t be lost in the ambient sound. The Soft setting is ideal for private practice. In addition, the tempo is indicated by a blinking red light; and the current Beat number is shown in the display. Muting the metronome allows the Humidi-Beat to be used with only the visual indicators.
Practice to a broad range of musical styles
In addition to beat counts ranging from 0 to 9 (total 10 beats), the Humidi-Beat gives you a choice of five rhythm patterns: duplets, triplets, triplets with inner beats omitted, quadruplets, and quadruplets with inner beats omitted. All together you have a total of fifteen variations that will cover your needs for a variety of instrumental practice.
Memory Backup function and Auto Power-Off function
Even with the power off, the Humidi-Beat will remember the user’s current tempo, beat, rhythm, calibration, and watch settings. (These settings will be initialized when you replace the battery.) The Auto Power-Off function will automatically turn the Humidi-Beat off if twenty minutes pass while the metronome is stopped.