- iOS 8.4 or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, Sixth-generation iPod touch
- * For the ideal experience, we recommend that you use this with the latest possible iOS device. Due to differences in screen size and CPU speed of iPhones, iPhone 5/5c/4S are not supported, only iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
- Sound Generation Method
- Analog modeling synthesizer
- Number Of Tracks
- Analog modeling synthesizer: 2 tracks
Voice synthesizer: 1 track
Drum synthesizer: 6 tracks
- Analog Modeling Synthesizer
- 2VCO / 1VCF / 1EG / 1VCA / patching / effects / oscilloscope
- Voice Synthesizer
- Text input / mic input / pitch / carrier / effect / voice visualizer
- Drum Synthesizer
- Kick, snare, hihat1, hihat2, tom, perc
- Effect for each synthesizer, master effect
Delay, hall reverb, room reverb, chorus/flanger, EQ
- Up to 64 steps per pattern, up to 32 patterns
For each step, all parameters can be automated (except for drum synth)
For each pattern, tempo can be specified as 30–300 BPM
- Pattern Play
- Seamless playback of 32 patterns
Mute and solo provided for each track
- 32 patterns in up to 100 scenes
Mute program for each track
Supports attaching song data to email
- KAOSS mode
* Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, iTunes and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
KORG iDS-10 is available on the App Store.